you know how in the bell jar, esther was all like, oh noez~! im at a bottom of a fig tree and there're all these delicious looking figs and my golly i just don't know which one to pick! oh boo hoo booo i guess im just going to have to starve.
well, its kind of like that right now. except that my figs arn't nice and delicious looking yet and im friggin hungry. shitcock.
i don't ever want to get out of bed. ever. ever. ever.
except maybe for le rice and IR tutes. but that is all.
how depressing. the bane of my very existence lies on the presence of confectionary yoghurt and trying to work out where my tutor is from.
you know when you're trying to cross the road, legally as well right, but the car waiting at the red light drives onto the pedetrian crossing lane...? well one day when im feeling really super obnoxious i want to keep walking straight, no detouring around the car for me!, right into the middle car or whereever it happens to cross my path and repeatedly bump into it with a confused expression on my face and when the driver asks me what the fuck do i think i am doing im going to ignore him because HE SHOULDN'T BE THERE.
car drivers beware, my day is coming.
(and in no particular order)
1. mens perfume, because somedays i want to be tougher than i actually am. its interesting that i have to turn to men's perfume for that don't you think? i mean why can't i just find a powerwoman femme perfume for that right? and the ironic thing is, real men probably don't even wear perfume. or use soap.
2. russia russia russia. joyce went to russia and bought home a russian scarf from a russian market to keep her warm in the harsh russian winters. that hoe rag.
3. unpretentious unconceited unpresumptious people who smile and remember things.
4. people who smile. in general
5. seeing friends whom i always feel like i haven't seen for a long while and when i check to see when it was that i last saw them i realise that indeed i have not seem them for a long while. so seeing friends.
6. full text articles on lexisnexis/ agis full text
7. not giving up on the world/life just yet.
8. pretty things.
9. faking confidence, and people believing it. haha, suckers
10. sharing in jokes, nothing says friendship more than in jokes. actually, haing friends at uni is pretty sweet too.
A little while ago President Bush addressed the United Nations. Among those who congratulated him on his speech was the Saudi Arabian ambassador to the UN. In due course their conversation turned to small talk and the President enquired of the ambassador how he was enjoying his sojourn in the United States. ‘Very much’, replied the ambassador. ‘Is there any assistance we can give you?’ asked the President. ‘Well’, said the ambassador, ‘there's just one thing. In America you have a lot of television. My 12-year-old son is particularly keen on a program called Star Wars. But one aspect of the program puzzles him. “Daddy”, he says to me, “on Star Wars they have Chinese people, Africans, Europeans and many others, but they never have any Arabs. Why is that?” My problem is that I do not know how to answer him.’ ‘Why that's easy’, said the President. ‘Star Wars is set in the future.’
- The impact of electronic commerce on litigation, H G Fryberg
having irrational crushes on fictional characters.
1. rick o'connell from the mummy.
2. gambit from x-men
3. lance alvers from x-men: evolutions
4. helo from battlestar galactica
5. da jun from hong gil dong
i mean like, they don't exist woman! and some of them don't even have real life counter parts. although i suppose gambit is going to be in the wolverine movie so he will. unless taylor kitch blows it in which case i will remember him animated for the rest of my life.
the good thing about compiling a list like so is that i can work out what sort of person im into. re: viv NOT ALPHA MALE! i mean, they're all sort of underdogs in a way. rick has a shady french legion past, gambit has a shady tehiving past, lance has a shady thug past, helo was never loved and da jun's brother tried to kill him.
so maybe i like boys with a shady past. hmm
but instead im going to right a list of things to do
- summarise contract
- answer contract questions
- do intah readings
- summarise sociology
do sociology questions print out contract assignment
- plan part one of contract assignmen
- do part one of contract assignment
- do contract tute questions
- do law society anything, please bitch
- do law society readings
- do law society questions
summarise law society? really? seriously? yes.
- start practising answering contract questions
- OMG MOOT MOOOT MOOOOOOOOT WHYAMIDOINGTHISTOMYSELF???!!!!
moscow moscow moscow